Golf Course Services
Desert Landscape offers a fully integrated golf construction solution as well as golf maintenance and agronomy services. We are positioned to assume sole responsibility for every aspect of new course construction as well as the renovation and/or restoration of existing courses. No matter the location or size of the project we have the resources to complete the scope on time, within budget, and to a level that exceeds expectations.
We implement work of the highest quality to meet European Tour and US GA Tour standards. Our state-of-the art installation of irrigation systems combined with our expertise and strict attention to quality and detail ensures that the form, image and intent of the course is maintained over many years of use, remaining as impressive from the very first tee through to the eighteenth green.
Our capabilities include:
- Setting out and surveying
- Heavy earthwork grading and shaping
- Installation of storm and golf drainage
- Irrigation installation, supply and install of pump sets and pump houses
- Cart path and maintenance road construction
- Landscape installation and maintenance
- Green, Tee and bunker construction that meet USGA specifications
- Fine finish work
- Cart Paths and tunnels
- Lake construction and lining
- Stream and other water feature construction
- Grow in and maturation
- Course maintenance
We also offer Golf construction management services and can provide qualified and experienced personnel such as a construction manager, shapers, finishers and irrigation technicians at a basic monthly fee.
Our work includes:
Mohammed Bin Rashid Golf Course (Ongoing); Four Seasons – Al Badia Golf Clubhouse; Jumeirah Golf Estates; Jumeirah Golf – Greg Norman ‘Earth’ course; Jumeirah Golf Estates – Greg Norman ‘Fire’ course; The Tiger Woods Golf Course.